.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Superbeing System
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
The Little Secret that Made Visualization Work for Me

The Little Secret that Made Visualization Work for Me

First I’ll tell you about a little secret that can make dramatic improvements in your life. I’ll also tell you how to apply this technique to doing the raw diet. Then I’ll answer some email questions about raw food. Finally I’ll show you how to get fr-ee access, for one month, to my member’s only forum.

Recently I discovered a simple little trick that is making visualization a very effective tool for improving my life. I must say off the bat, that visualization always works, it’s just that most people aren’t aware that it is working or they constantly counteract their positive visualizations with negative ones and therefore think they aren’t getting results.

I’ve found a simple technique that has helped me overcome this problem. Add this one little idea to the Power Pause Success Formula and I promise you, things will quickly improve in all aspects of your life. To learn more about the Power Pause Success Formula and to get some unbelievable bonuses, please visit my new website.

http://www.Superbeing.com/power

Here’s the little secret. I have to visualize BELIEVEABLE goals. As soon as I believe in my goal, I do at least two very positive things. One thing that happens is I start getting very excited because I BELIEVE that I have a very good chance at achieving my goal.

The second positive factor is that I will continue to visualize this goal as having manifested. I won’t counteract the visualization with thoughts of failure. Dr. Joe Vitale the author of “Spiritual Marketing,” calls this “getting clear.”

In the past I’ve visualized for things that I really didn’t believe I could get. If I decided to visualize for a million dollars, to come to me tomorrow, I don’t think it would happen. My belief isn’t there yet. I’ve done many visualization programs for really big goals, but they would never manifest.

However, I have heard of stories of something like this happening to people. I believe in “Think and Grow Rich,” Napoleon Hill tells the story of how Temple University was founded. The founder, who was a preacher, raised at least a million dollars in a few days. He did a sermon in which he said, “What I would do if I had a million dollars.” I think he advertised the sermon in the newspaper. (I don’t remember the exact amount he was asking for.) A rich person heard his sermon, was impressed and gave him the money to start Temple.

When I decided to set slightly higher financial goals, I believed that I could somehow do it. I wasn’t quite sure how the money would come but I believed it was possible.

The really funny thing was that by the very next day I started making more money and I hadn’t actually done anything yet (except the Power Pause Success Formula with a believable goal.). I started making more online sales, even though I was in a relative drought the week before. I had money come to me from all sorts of unexpected places.

I had at least three different people propose getting into business with me. This all happened out of the blue. Then I got an idea for a very profitable promotion that took me only one day to set up. A similar promotion in the past, took me over six months to set up. The following week was my best in terms of online sales.

The more sales I made and the more money that came in, the happier I felt. This then perpetuated my ability to magnetically attract greater prosperity into my life.

I’ve discovered another secret:

“The happier I am the easier it is to manifest the things I want to achieve in life.”

Find a way to be really happy and you attract all sorts of luck and prosperity into your life. When you’re happy, your energy flows in a positive direction and magic happens. This is called outflowing.

When you are sad and fearful, your energy flows inward and you’ll feel a sense of lack in your life. You’ll see negative results and become even more fearful or depressed not realizing that you are creating the whole thing in your mind.

How can you apply this to Raw Foods?

Well if you aren’t 100% raw you can just say you will eat one more fruit every day or one more stalk of celery. Don’t focus on eliminating foods from your diet; focus on adding more raw fruits, vegetables and a limited quantity of raw nuts and seeds.

If you do it in this way and you believe you can achieve the goal, it will be much easier for you. Before you know it, you’ll be eating over 50% of your diet from raw foods. Then you’ll think that is pretty easy, and set a goal for eating your first two meals of the day completely raw. After that 100% raw might be a goal that you will set for yourself.

Each time you get established at a higher level, the next higher level starts becoming believable to you. But if you tried to immediately jump to 100% raw and you weren’t ready for it, you might quickly give it up and or end up struggling much more than you needed to. My Raw Food Diet Success Society can help you learn all the psychological, dietary and recipe tricks to being successful on an Optimal Raw Food Diet.

http://www.HowToGoRaw.com

Ok that’s all for now. If you want to learn the very quick and easy visualization system I have been using, then please visit my new website. I promise you, your life will never be the same after you learn the Power Pause Success Formula.

http://www.Superbeing.com/power

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Some Raw Food Questions Answered:

Hi Roger. I recently heard that the only way to get the full benefit of spinach you have to cook it, in order for all the nutrients to become available for digestion. Is this true? Do you think spinach is even a worthy vegetable to be consumed raw?

Hi Gerald,

I don’t believe that is true. But I would recommend eating baby spinach over regular spinach as the oxalic acid content is lower in baby spinach. The real absorption problems come from eating the cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, kale etc. They have too much cellulose that the human body can’t break down. So even though these are really nutritious raw foods, you won’t be absorbing much of anything in the way of nutrients from them.

Here’s another question from Gerald for clarification of the previous answer.

Hello again Roger. I had never heard of oxalic acid before you mentioned it, but after doing some research on it, I concluded that they were very bad. But, after reading that most vegetables and nuts contain oxalic and oxalates, I would assume that a diet based on only vegetables and nuts would be the exact opposite of what I want; health. Am I correct in thinking this? On the articles that I came across they all agreed that large quantities of these foods, (vegetables and nuts), would over a period of weeks aid in the degeneration of my kidney, digestion system, and help to extract vital nutrients namely calcium. Also, i found out that most berries have huge amounts of these so called oxalic acids, and these were the fruits that were suppossed to be best for us! Like blueberries with their antioxidant properties. But besides the many varieties of berries, fruits seem to have very low or zero oxalic acid so i guess there ok. I am not sure if I actually believe everything that I read, because I like myself have considered vegetables and fruits to be exactly what we need, but they seem to saw other wise. Please clarify this situation Roger! Thanks.

[Roger H.]

There are toxins in all foods. Fruits are the foods lowest in toxins for humans. But most vegetables don’t have high enough levels of oxalic acid to be a problem. With spinach I can actually taste the toxins. A bad taste is very often a guide to high levels of toxins. I also find that I have problems with all kinds of cabbages. I can taste the toxins in them as a bitter aftertaste. So I avoid eating them. They really make me sick. I’m sure if I cooked them, those toxins would be gone, but the cooking process itself creates many more toxins that were never in the raw cabbage to begin with.

So don’t worry about most raw vegetables. I and many others have been eating tons of vegetables and doing just fine.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This next question comes from my Raw Food Diet Success Society Forum. If you would like to give the forum a free try a month then just follow this link and register for it. Just click the registration button on the upper right hand side of the page.

http://www.superbeing.com/forum

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Is 100% raw, really necessary?

I am having trouble with the concept of staying 100% raw. My husband and I have been 100% raw for 3 weeks now. Most of the time it is not a problem, but when people eat things that I want I really want to have just a bite to taste them. I have been like that for quite a while now with just a bite to know what it tastes like. How bad can that be for me? Also would it be that bad to go have a meal at a restaurant once every couple of months or so. When I think that we could never go eat in a restaurant (and not eat all raw) or just be able to taste things once in awhile, then I don't know if we can stay all raw. We are giving it 60 days on all raw and then deciding but I keep thinking I don't know if we are going to stay 100% all of the time. Your thoughts?

Roger: Small quantities of cooked food won't kill you. That isn't the main reason to stay 100% raw in my opinion. The reason is that every time you indulge in cooked food, you maintain your addiction to it. Once you stay raw long enough you simply won't want to go back to eating cooked food.

I can tell by the way you are talking that right now you have a very strong addiction to cooked food. You are staying raw by the force of your will. You eventually want to get to the point where eating raw is what you really prefer to do.

I've tried being 90% raw. That never lasted for me, plus the results were a quantum leap better when going 100% raw. I would promise myself to eat only 3 cooked meals in a week. I was never able to maintain that one week. My addiction to cooked food was too strong.

I suggest allowing yourself to eat cooked food after two months. Give yourself the freedom to do whatever you want. By then you'll have established a new habit and your body will let you know that it doesn't like cooked food. Your body will be very sensitive and after just one meal, you'll quickly feel the negative results.

I have had a few cooked food meals while being what I call 100% raw. I know that sounds like a contradiction and I guess it is. But for the most part, all I eat are raw foods. About once a year on average I've had a cooked food day.

But it is a risky thing to do. Some people have their cooked day and that triggers them back to regularly eating cooked food again. I knew that I was comfortable in my raw lifestyle and that I wouldn't go back to eating cooked. But had I extended it to two days of eating cooked. That might have been enough to do me in.

It's like deciding to smoke cigarettes for a day. You know it's bad for you, but it isn't going to give you cancer in one day. But I would never do it, because I know that I could get addicted to the cigarettes. Well I'm already addicted to cooked food. If I never ate cooked food in my life and I knew how destructive it was, I would never try it, because I'd be afraid to get addicted to it. But I also wouldn’t miss it or want it. I have zero desire for cigarettes because I’ve never had them and haven’t therefore had the chance to get addicted to them.

Cooked food is a stimulant and definitely addictive. After 6 months to a year of 100% raw the addiction decreases dramatically on a physical and emotional level. But the lowering of your addiction can never happen if you continue to eat cooked food, even occasionally.

Remember also that the best results, by far, come from 100% raw.

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske

P.S. Are you having trouble staying 100% raw? Are you afraid of eating fruit? Are you sick of the time consuming effort of having to juice, sprout, dehydrate and ferment your foods? Discover the simple secrets to raw food success from the Raw Motivator and Radiant Health Coach, Roger Haeske. http://www.HowToGoRaw.com for more info.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger