.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Superbeing System
Friday, April 14, 2006
 
Beethoven and Superman to the Rescue
"How to Beat Your Personal Bests, with the Help of Beethoven and Superman"

Do you want to be inspired every day of your life? Do you want to experience the greatest joy ever and breakthrough to peak performance levels in everything you do?

I've got a quick and easy technique that will make it easy for you to set personal fitness, life and business bests.

Here's what I've been doing. Just before I start my Lightning Speed Fitness Program Workout http://LightningSpeedFitness.com, I put on the theme song to Superman the Movie. This was the first movie with Christopher Reeve.

A few years ago I watched Superman again. That is when I gained an appreciation of the Superman music.

When it got to the point in the movie where Clark Kent went to the North Pole and created his Fortress of Solitude, it was one of the most amazing emotional experiences I've had. More precisely, it was when he left his Fortress of Solitude, after many years of training, by his father.

Up until this time, he didn't know how to fly. He had all sorts of superpowers but he still didn't fly. But then the music changed, it lowered and then built to a stunning crescendo. His training was over and he flew out of his Fortress of Solitude, with his Superman uniform (for the first time) as a powerful Superbeing with a mission to save and protect the Earth.

There was something incredibly serious and magical about that moment. Clark had transformed from an uncertain teenager to Superman with the training he received at his fortress.

Every time I hear this music now, I can instantly recreate that same emotional feeling. Just writing about this was so powerful that I started crying tears of joy.

When I first really listened to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, I also cried tears of joy. I was completely floored and couldn't believe how good that music was. At the time, I didn't even listen to classical music.

Then hearing it live in concert was emotionally breathtaking. When I hear it, I think Beethoven was somehow talking about God and accurately describing God through his music. It's incredibly powerful and almost always moves me to tears.

I'm sure you already know what music motivates you. So go ahead and use it. This past week I set three personal bests in my workouts when I used the Superman theme.

I'm actually stronger, by far, when I listen to this music. Even if I just listen to it in my head. Anything along these themes creates powerful energy for me. I also love the Star Wars theme song. Notice these are all classical pieces.

Sometimes it's just seeing a great movie. But it's always some kind of movie that resonates most with my spiritual mission in life. I remember about ten years ago coming home after seeing such a movie and I went out to do a heavy hands workout. I totally blew away my previous best time by 50 seconds. It was incredible.

I was on the most incredible high. In fact, I'm on this high as I write to you. No need for drugs when you eat raw and know how to inspire yourself.

When you're so inspired, it seems to take you almost out of your physical body and you don't feel as much pain. It's easier to break through plateaus.

The other thing that is great, that it really motivates you to work. When I get inspired and I start working on a project, I don't even want to sleep. I'd prefer working all night long until I get it done.

This feeling is more powerful than any amount of money could ever buy you.

The great news is that anyone can feel this power and use it to succeed in life. It doesn't matter where you are or how much money you have. Because everyone has been blessed by being born a divine being. Your very existence means you've inherited God's blessings and power.

No, you are not God, but you have unlimited potential and are a divine atom in the body of God. You have unlimited room for spiritual expansion and expression.

The only thing I know of that can hold you back, are your own beliefs and attitudes and if you are experiencing depression. For 6.5 years I wasn't able to have experiences like this. My spiritual awareness was severely closed off. I was in a constant state of emotional pain and fear.

Only eating raw saved the day. Now I can easily tune into the Force and have great day after great day.

If you want to experience the same, then I invite you to join How To Go Raw.com. Because not only will I coach you in succeeding at a raw food diet, you also get full access to my Lightning Speed Fitness Program included.

http://HowToGoRaw.com/success.html

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness and Fitness, Roger Haeske

P.S. Which Common, No-Equipment Exercise, Can Give You Explosive Speed, Marathon Endurance And Sculpted Muscular Legs, That You Can Do While Watching TV?

http://www.howtogoraw.com/fitness.html for more info.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger